At the end of one path you find yourself reflecting back on the journey you took to get to this place, and often you realize that what you wanted to happen, didn't, and yet it worked out better than you could have ever thought it would. Therefore I dedicate this first post to all the amazing people in my life that have helped me along my path in life. Your friendship and love have given me the faith to believe in myself and the courage to walk down this new path. I carry you all with me every step of the way remembering the good times, the hard times, and the lessons learned along the way.
Thanks to you all, I'm truly blessed to have all of you in my life... and I'm a better person for having known all of you... Tomorrow marks the beginning of my new path as a Teacher and the realization of my dream come true...
And So It Begins...
Day 28
-
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Biggest fear: Our house burning down while we’re away with the kitties
locked inside. :( :(
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment