Well it’s been like what a year!!! A lot has happened, and OMG it’s been insane but heck that’s all in the past, but I’m sure a quick recap is in order…
Recap…
Work…. first 6 months = Hell on earth… well that’s a little to dramatic but it felt like it most days during those beginning months!!! Last 5 were great and after successfully interviewing for my post I’m going back to Whitstable with the wind in my hair and a smile in my heart… Special thanks to all my amazing friends in the Science Dept; without your help, love, support and encouragement I probably would not have survived!!! Also a special shout out to my Maths crew and of course my Lovely Logic School friends!!!
Life… Outside of work England was BRILLIANT from the start!!! The Travelling!!! OMG the Travelling!!! It was amazing in the past 11 months, I have been to the following places… France including a day trip to Paris, a total of 8 times that I can remember, Ireland (which I can’t wait to go back to and see my favourite Irish couple!!!), Scotland, Austria (my most favourite place in the world), Thailand (the site of a long over due and highly anticipate reunion with my beloved Jacquie (BFF)!!! MY Jacquie not the ‘other’ one… Italy, of course, Germany (another one of our crazy day trips with Graham!), Holland (just passing through on our trip to Germany) and…. i think that covers it off… for now!
Paris!!! Ireland!!!
Rome!!!
Austria!!! Scotland!!!
Thailand!!! (Probably the picture with the best story behind it)
Friends… I have made some of the most amazing friends out in lovely old England… People I never even dreamed i would meet in my wildest dreams… Carolyn, you were my rock out there!!! I love you and miss you every day!!! So many people to love that it would be hard to list them all but you all know who you are… My travel buddies!!! Best travel partners ever, you guys all made every trip special and so full of fun and excitement I can hardly believe how awesome those trips were!!! Love you all!!!
Now here I am back in Canada awaiting to start my 2nd year of teaching and fully aware of the fact that I can no longer rely on the excuse ‘I’m only a First Year, how was I supposed to know that!’ LMAO… It’s scary and exciting but I’m looking forward to going back to CCW more than ever… Even more than last summer when I knew nothing about what was ahead of me… And with a year full of amazing trips ahead of me and seeing all my ‘old’ UK friends… WOW it’s just so amazing!!! Can’t wait!!!
Also I’m now totally and 100% addicted to Farmville… Jacquie has been after me for a couple weeks now to get on with the Farming situation and I finally conformed and signed up for Farmville… OMG I’m gonna be playing this game forever… Oh if anybody reading this is on Farmville, please send me a chicken!!!! I really feel like i need one!!! hahahaha…
Anyway!!! Love you all and I’m hoping to keep up this blog thing again!!! Peace out! Loves!
1 comment:
Omg harvest your fruit!!!!!
Post a Comment