Thursday, 10 September 2009

The Journey Home…

So I’m sure by now all of you have heard the story about me having to hike it all the way back to Canada because of this silly Visa situation, but long story short… Arrived back in the UK fine and dandy… Well just before I was about to start work, I got a phone call saying that my Visa is no longer VALID!!! Ouch, not gonna lie, it was a bit of a blow… Anyways so I quickly got my affairs in order and now a week later I’m sitting in the Ottawa Airport waiting for my flight back to Saskatoon…

And of course I’m already enjoying the perks of being back in Canada… As illustrated below…

IMG000009  IMG000010

 

You know I must say I’ve never been one to consider travelling to Ottawa but after having this stop here… I’d say I’d like to come back and see more… This is probably THE nicest airport I’ve seen… and I’ve seen ALOT of airports in the past year… hahahah

It’s very spacious, nice pubs, good shopping and distinctly Canadian… Which is always nice when you’re in the Capital City… hahahaha

Also another perk of being back in Canada is the hot Canadian men!!! OMG they are so damn fine in this country it makes me miss home far to much to be legally sane… hahaha… Or maybe that’s the pint talking… probably a little column A/B!!!

And to top it all off I’m enjoying this nice little meal looking out onto this lush green field just off the run way in this quaint little pub that serves all my favourite drinks… minus Spiced Rum, which I’m going to have a chat with the manager about later… that is just absurd… hahahaha

Random Stuff UK 357 

It’s just so lovely!!! Oh and the sun is just shining its bloody face off which is nice… it’s been miserable in the UK the past week, so it’s nice to have this nice view and a good drink, mixed with some awesome

 Random Stuff UK 356

weather to tie me over on my nice 2 hour wait for my connection!!!

Oh well all in the name of Travel, right??? Well I’m gonna get back to enjoying my pint and get a Caesar on the way because I’m back in Canada!!!!

1 comment:

twitch said...

Ottawa is second only to Montreal on my list of favorite cities in Canada. I love it there. The city (and airport) are small, clean and quiet. You can walk all over the place, there are really cool bars downtown and it's just a really cool vibe. I wish I had more excuses to go there.