Thursday, 24 September 2009

Weddings, Mexico & Yoga…

So in this post England Visa situation life that i’m currently experiencing, I’ve decided that in order to make the whole in between time bearable and hopefully make it go faster, I’ve decided to focus on important things and give my self something to look forward too.

Ideal hands are the devils playground

                 - Someone with a religious affiliation that I do not concur with but I find this quote valid none the less

  I’ve been pouring my heart and soul in planning my role in Becky’s Wedding!!! She has asked me and another great friend, Amy, to MC for her wedding!!! I couldn’t be happier to be honest!!! She has given m my two favourite things in the world, she’s allowing me to talk and be the centre of attention!!! I’m pretty sure this is why I went into teaching!!! hahaha… Amy and I have come up with some truly great ideas and a really amazing surprise along the way which I’m sure Becky will love and be touched by… we hope… either that or she may kill us in our sleep… *note to self invest in Kevlar Vest before wedding (just as a precaution)*

Also, because Becky is always one for having a good time, instead of spending her honeymoon with her husband alone she has invited the entire wedding party as well!!! So Mexico, here I come!!! Soooo excited I can barely stand it!!!! I’ve never been but have always wanted to go, so it is only perfect that I not only go but also go with 2 of my best friends in the entire world!!!! I’m sooo blessed I can’t believe it!!!

And this is wear Yoga comes in… In order to feel great and help pass the long nights till Mexico, Becky’s wedding and moving back to England, I have taken up the amazing task of losing a couple pounds to A) fit into my outfit for Becky’s wedding B) Look some what good half naked on the beach in Mexico, and C) Not actually die when I cross the finish line next weekend in my first ever Marathon!!! More on that to come in the following week!!!

So, it is my hope that with all this to distract me… I will be back in England soon enough, but then again… I won’t be here with all my amazing friends!!!

It will forever be my life to be pulled between the 2 worlds I love… that is my curse, that is my gift

                               - Dylan Laine

2 comments:

twitch said...

lol, you are so dramatic with that final quote!

Dylan Laine said...

lmao... yes that was the point... I'm glad you got that