What a fucking Idiot!!! Okay, yeah I’m not sure if Taylors video was the best female video of the year, but I also didn’t think Beyonce’s Video was the BEST video ever either… but bottom line is… he’s an idiot, like who the fuck does that!!!
Day 28
-
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Biggest fear: Our house burning down while we’re away with the kitties
locked inside. :( :(
15 years ago

1 comment:
I'm glad to see someone else is on the hating Kanye West bandwagon. I've been driving it since 2006 or so. The guy is what? Like 5'2"? He's trying to make up for that by being a big dick. Happens all the time with little guys. Trust me, I know: I dated a version of this type of over-compensation for a few years.
For further reading on my long-standing dislike of Kanye West, please see: http://engrishcomics.blogspot.com/2008/01/this-isnt-engrish-necessarily.html for further explanation.
Post a Comment