Okay, so the long and short of it is… I GOT MY VISA!!!! It’s about damn time too!!! Honestly! I’m heading back to the UK on Jan 6, 2010… which I think is a great way to start the new year!!! not to mention a new decade!
But enough about that old business, quite possibly my new favorite show is The Office (US Version)!!!! OMG i just die every time I watch it!!! The driest and wittiest show ever, not to mention I love a show that pushes the boundaries on what you can get away with on TV… sometimes I’m just like, if it wasn’t for the way the actors played it, that joke could have been VERY offensive… but I love that the show is not afraid to ‘go there’. And also I’m so in love with Jim… he is far to cute and well i love dorky looking guys! hahahaha… if you don’t believe me just watch the clip below and you’ll get my love… Damn he’s funny! Best faces ever!!!
If beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, then Jim is in my pants!
- Dylan Laine

No comments:
Post a Comment