Sunday, 4 April 2010

The Best Things…

 Connor 1Yesterday I spent an afternoon with Gareth’s son, Connor. To say I wasn’t worried would be a lie but I was reasonably confident that things would go along just fine… Well things went better than I even expected… I met this little man whom is just so cute and just a blast to hang out with!!! He looks just like his father which is so cute seeing them together… and he thinks I’m funny which I’m not sure why bc I’m not really that funny!!! hahaha… It was a great day and totally made me realize that I’d love to have a family… I never thought I’d want a family of my own really after all this time, but now I know one day I really do want a family… I hope I get to have that Family with Gareth… I’ve only known him a short while but it feels so right with him… not in this superficial high school drama but in this very normal natural way… I love waking up next to him in the morning, i love looking at him, and most of all I love the way he smells… I can always smell him before I see him and it makes me laugh and smile all at the same time!

photo 3 I know this has to be love… I Love Him… I find myself thinking about us together and making a  life together and it just makes me so happy… and not in a you complete me kind of silly way either but just absolute serenity when I’m around him… It’s the kind of thing I have with most of my true friends but just with a few different feelings thrown in there… I can’t explain it I just know it feels right…

I’m in Love…

           -Dylan Laine

con and me

2 comments:

twitch said...

Your happiness warms my heart!

Dylan Laine said...

<3